Oct 31, 2013

TGF Alter-Ego and FFF Sketch

Awareness Anya and  Latte Anya have teamed up together for a couple of fun challenges at TGF...
 
 
 
As cute as I think Awareness Anya's hair is, I do miss Latte Anya's ultra hip cap!
 
The inside of this 4x4 card will hold a gift card to a local coffee shop. I love having a couple of these gift card holders ready and waiting....they're perfect when I want to send a little something to a friend.



Have a great Thursday, hope it's fun and filled with sweet treats!

5 comments:

Blankina said...

Love your card Denice, great match and lovely papers too.
Congratulations on your TGF win...
Lucky you..

Hugs Blankina

Rachel Parys said...

What a cute swap!!! They look so cute together!! Once I start swapping, I want to do a whole bunch more! lol!

Melissa said...

She turned out cute!

~*Joni said...

Oh Denice, this is the perfect alter ego! What a sweet face to go with that cozy stamp. I love this - thank you so much for playing in on our Alter Ego challenge over at TGF!

gobeagirl said...

Oh Denice, this card is simply ADORABLE!!! You did this so perfectly you make it look like this is how the stamp was made. I love it! Hope you had a great Halloween. Hugs Lisa