Oct 20, 2013

Y&FH #26 Anything Goes Reminder

Happy Sunday! A couple of weeks ago I made an ATC with Daisy from the Great Gatsby in mind, and today I'm sharing a tag that features Chase from Yumi & Fumi Handmade colored and embellished as her romantic and hopelessly obsessed lover, Jay Gatsby.

As I traveled back and forth to my parents house this summer I would listen to The Great Gatsby on tape and envisioned Jay Gatsby walking into the room with his "white suit, gray shirt, and gold tie." I'm not sure if I was hoping for Jay Gatsby or Leonardo DiCaprio to be the one to enter the room,  either way, here is my version him.


Challenge 26 Details:
  • You can now use ANY stamped image in the bi-weekly challenges.
  • As a bonus for using a Y&FH image, your name will be added a maximum of one (1) extra time after the last linked entry.
  • All projects/cards must have a hand-colored image, "sentiment only" cards are NOT allowed.
  • One (1) entry per person.
  • All of the challenge rules can be found HERE.
  • The winner will receive a $10 gift certificate to the Yumi & Fumi Handmade online store. The Top 3 will receive a 10% discount code to be used in the Yumi & Fumi Handmade online store.
We would love to have you join the Anything Goes challenge, which runs 10/13/13 through 10/25/13. Feel free to scroll down or click HERE to find the original challenge post and link your entry.  The winner and Top 3 picks will be announced on Saturday, October 26th.

 

3 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

He is totally Gatsby!!! What a cool idea!! This is so classy!

kanatanewf said...

Have I said how much I admire these beautiful tags that you make? You've totally captured the Gatsby look. I can picture using this one as a bookmark - of course in "The Great Gatsby"

Unknown said...

Wow He's adorable!