As I traveled back and forth to my parents house this summer I would listen to The Great Gatsby on tape and envisioned Jay Gatsby walking into the room with his "white suit, gray shirt, and gold tie." I'm not sure if I was hoping for Jay Gatsby or Leonardo DiCaprio to be the one to enter the room, either way, here is my version him.
Challenge 26 Details:
- You can now use ANY stamped image in the bi-weekly challenges.
- As a bonus for using a Y&FH image, your name will be added a maximum of one (1) extra time after the last linked entry.
- All projects/cards must have a hand-colored image, "sentiment only" cards are NOT allowed.
- One (1) entry per person.
- All of the challenge rules can be found HERE.
- The winner will receive a $10 gift certificate to the Yumi & Fumi Handmade online store. The Top 3 will receive a 10% discount code to be used in the Yumi & Fumi Handmade online store.
He is totally Gatsby!!! What a cool idea!! This is so classy!
Have I said how much I admire these beautiful tags that you make? You've totally captured the Gatsby look. I can picture using this one as a bookmark - of course in "The Great Gatsby"
Wow He's adorable!
Post a Comment