Oct 26, 2013

WW #107 Cute Halloween Reminder

Yep, I'm late again with this week's Wicked Wednesday post.
 I will be on time, I will be on time, I will be on time.....
 
Both images are from this week's sponsor Birdie Brown, and are perfect for our Cute Halloween challenge. First up is this adorable Halloween Cat 01 image that was colored to look like candy corn.
 
 
 
The second image, Witch Doll 02 was just too much fun to color and the sentiment inchie is from one of the many inchie swaps I've been in.
 
Seeing how I've been in a crafty mood lately I decided to make a little something for a good friend and thought I would use the second ATC to make a craft box goodie box.
 

I filled in all of the sections of the craft box with sweet treats and crafting treats, with one of the crafty treats being this handmade charm made with beads and TH fragments. I sure hope she likes this!
 
 
 
As a reminder, you need to link your ATC by 7:00 pm EST next Tuesday evening to be entered to win...feel free to click HERE to go to the link.
 
Thanks for stopping by, hope you have a happy Saturday!

4 comments:

Blankina said...

Wow great project Denice, fun images ( love the colouring!! ) cool idea and super bracelet..
HUgs Blankina

Rachel Parys said...

Ok, seriously? Now you're just showing off!! lol!! Wow!!!!!!!! I love all of this!!! That little witch is adorable, and that bracelet is super cool!!! Fantastic projects!!

Jenn Borjeson said...

OMG Denice, everything here screams adorable. :)

Leanne said...

Holy cow bat!! These are awemazing!! You really know how to go all out and it's awesome!! Love all the projects and the bracelet is super cool. I don't think you'll have to worry about your friend not liking it or the box. What a wonderful gift.
^.^