Nov 7, 2012

FBW #213 Open Challenge

This week's challenge at  Flutter By Wednesday is OPEN, which means as long as you have a fairy or butterfly on your project....it qualifies!
 
We are lucky to have A Day For Daisies as our sponsor this week who is generously offering a prize of a $12 gift certificate to their on-line store...maybe that's the incentive some of you need to play along?!!
 
 
I chose this adorable Snowflake Fairy image from ADFD to play along with and I really need to repeat this part...A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E!! This is one of those cards that went together way too quickly and I sat wondering why it was so easy? I'm really not sure why, I'm just glad that it did. 
 
 
We'd love to have you join us this week, feel free to link up HERE! For more inspiration, while you're linking up you can see the wonderful cards my teamies came up...always some wonderful eye candy!
:Dxx 

10 comments:

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous Denice, love the image and colouring,and love it when a card comes together..beautiful flower too..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lynette said...

What an adorable image, and so perfect for your ornament! I love your card!!

Rachel Parys said...

Oh sure, rub it in that you are working on Christmas cards! lol! This is gorgeous! I am really liking blue more as a Christmas color, I used to be totally against it! Great card!

Jenée said...

This is a beautiful card. I really like the "unusual" color combination. It looks so rich and elegant together. Wonderfully done, and your image is super!

jan farnworth said...

what a nice card love how you showcased this image.

Joey said...

Denice this is stunning, so very elegant! Joey x

Danni said...

Simply, utterly gorgeous!! What a fabulous job you did on this card! I adore everything about it!

eva said...

pretty! i love that ornament die cut and that little fairy is sweet!

DonnaMundinger said...

EEEKKK!!! So precious! Would love to hang her on my tree. Took a peek over there and just loved the eye candy. Maybe I can play at FBW too. xxD

Harriet Skelly said...

Denice I love the design of your card - it showcases this beautiful image!!