Nov 28, 2012

Wicked Wednesday #60 Frame-it

*********************************************
 
Please scroll down for this week's FBW #216 Punch-It challenge
 
*********************************************
 
Our sponsor at Wicked Wednesday this week is Stitchy Bear and they gave us quite a few images to choose from for this week's FRAME-IT challenge. I chose this wonderful flower frame and after coloring it, I glued it on top of silver metallic cardstock....hoping for a mirror effect which resulted in the Mirror, Miror on the wall sentiment.
 
 
You have until 7:00 pm next Tuesday evening to join us in this fun challenge, feel free to link up HERE...we'd love to have you join us. Don't forget to let me know if you do play along, I'd love to stop by your blog and see your mini creations!
:Dxx

4 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

Perfect mirror effect! I just watched Snow White & the Huntsman again over Thanksgiving, it's a great flick! Super job on the card!

Kim said...

I love what you did with the flower frame. I sat there and looked at this one and couldn't come up with ideas. You made this perfect! Great job!!

Sharon said...

This is really clever Denice - a great ATC!!

Jenn Borjeson said...

I love this, you're so darn clever! :)