Nov 24, 2012

Wicked Wednesday #59 Mythical Creatures Reminder

 
Meet Clyde, he's a digi image from Bugaboo...isn't he A-dorable?!!! The castle is a coloring page download that I found on Google images. This ATC reminds me of the movie Dragonheart...with Dennis Quaid and Sean Connery's voice as Draco, my kiddos will still pop in the video (yes, video!) every once in a while and watch it...it's a great boy movie.
 
This is a quick reminder that you have until next Tuesday evening to join us at Wicked Wednesday for this fun and Mythical Creatures challenge....feel free to link up HERE!
As always, thanks for taking the time to stop by and leave such sweet comments...they really do make my day.
:Dxx

2 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

He is very adorable!! Kind of makes me laugh though, because all week long, Shrek was on! I love Donkey and the Dragon, too funny! Very cute sentiment too!

Chrissy said...

Tha castle image is fabulous Denice for the background and just love the dragon, fabulous colouring..he is so cute.Great card.

Luv CHRISSYxx