Nov 10, 2012

WW #57 Snails and/or Stripes Reminder

 
 
Happy Saturday! This is just a quick reminder that you still have a few more days to join this week's Snails and/or Stripes challenge at Wicked Wednesday. For a little bit of incentive our sponsor, which is A & T Digital Designs is offering the cutest Boo and Snookie image as this week's prize.
 
I have to give credit where credit is due on this ATC...
the snail is from an inchie swap I was in on CMB a few years ago but it wasn't signed so I'm not sure who made it. This gorgeous background is from a wonderful step-by-step tutorial by Jen at Jen's Uncharted Territory and can be found at Just Some Lines challenge blog HERE.
 
I grumbled a bit while making this ATC  and learned that while trying a new technique it really does require reading all of the instructions,  not just randomly looking at pictures and thinking "I got it." Thankfully it only took a couple of tries until I was happy with the results.
 
 As always, thanks for stopping by and taking the time to say Hi!
:Dxx

2 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

lol! I'm a big picture looker-try it myself-kind of gal too! Who has time to read directions! he he!

Turned out very cool! Love the colors, and that cute little snail!

Jenn Borjeson said...

This is awesome, as always. Such a cute snail and how cool that you used the JSL tutorial for the background, great! :)