Nov 6, 2012

Macala is turning 10

Seems like it was just a couple of months ago that I was showing off a birthday card for our niece Macala....can it already be a year?!
 
I used  a couple of different clear stamp sets from TGF for this card,  Anya Celebrates was used for both the image and sentiment and the Sparking Season set was used to stamp the presents in the background.....look carefully because they were stamped in Angel Pink Momento ink. The background fits perfectly into this week's FFF challenge Stamp Your Own Background.
 
 

I'm also playing along with Kim Yu's November Sketch #10. It amazes me how quick and easy a card can go together when I'm working with a great sketch...but then I always say that about Kim's sketches.  If you haven't noticed I've also become a huge fan of this MME - Dolled Up double-sided DP...gotta love it!
 

As always, thanks for stopping by and leaving such sweet comments. I'm off to vote, finish the laundry, walk on the treadmill, and watch my taped episode of Bones from last night!
:Dxx

5 comments:

Danni said...

This turned out so cute!! The more I see these new Anya's...the more I think they need to go on my wishlist! LOL! Great card!

eva said...

love these anyas! and they are on sale now! unless they are sold out already. love your card! the stamped background came out so cute.

Rachel Parys said...

Ca-ute!!! I love how you colored her up, and that layout is super fun!! This is darling!

Unknown said...

This is so cute, Denice! I love those papers too! A perfect card for your niece! I am glad you like the sketch! Thanks so much for your support, always!

DonnaMundinger said...

Gorgeous coloring and I love what you did with the sketch! xxD