Nov 15, 2012

JSL - Reduce, Reuse, Recyle

I had a couple of minutes the other day so  I thought I'd join in Just Some Lines bi-weekly challenge which is Reduce, Reuse, Recyle. I think it goes without saying that we should try our best to to avoid waste when it involves our natural resources, but as  always...it's easier said than done. Still, we should try as every little bit helps.
 
For this card I used green twine that was originally wrapped around the contents of an airmail package, and the plastic sheet behind the birdseed came from some old Spellbinder's packaging. The image is JSL Emo Springtime and the sentiment is from Inkadinkadoo. Lastly, I was organizing some crafting supplies and ran across my stash of Impression Obsession's Shake It Pouch(es) and had to use one...how cute is that birdseed!!
 
 
 
Reduce, Reuse, Recyle!!!
:Dxx

7 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

Shut up! This is too cool! I love the shaker and the bird seed, you are too smart! Super cute card! I love it when I find stuff around the house that you wouldn't normally find in the store!

Jenn Borjeson said...

OMG Denice, this is awesome. LOVE that bird seed. Thanks so much for joining us at Just Some Lines. :)

Just Some Lines Digital Stamps said...

Oh this is really Gorgeous!!!! Thank you for joining the Just Some Lines challenge. I really love to show this on our jsl facebook page.

Chriss America Real said...

I wish you could see me right now! I am just having a fit over this adorable card! The bird seed idea is so clever! I love the way you used the twine too! Thank you for playing along with the Just Some Lines Deign Team this week!

Hugs,

Chriss
Just Some Lines - DT

Bettina L. said...

This is really beautiful. Absolutely love how you've designed this card with the birdseed and how you've designed this beautifully with the colour scheme, sentiment and your stunning colouring. Thanks for playing at Just Some Lines and good luck. Hope to see you back saturday for another challenge. Bettina xx

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful card.Just love your colouring and the birdseed is pure genius.The twine is a great addition too.Thanks for joining us at Just Some Lines.Hope to see you again next time :D
Lisa x

Sharon said...

Wow Denice this is just amazing - I LOVE it!!!