Nov 28, 2012

Flutter By Wednesday #216 - Punch It!

This week's challenge at Flutter By Wednesday is to pull out your punches and PUNCH IT! What a great way to relieve some holiday stress, right?!! LOL! Well...maybe not, but it's a great way to put those punches to use. I don't own a lot of shape punches except for a few circles, squares, and butterflies...along with a handful of border punches. I wish I had a few more and always think I'm going to buy another one when they're 40% off... but then I start to think about it and realize that I almost always use the first 2 or 3 border punches I bought, so why spend the money?!


I used Bugaboo's Ava Mistletoe Fairy image,  along with my EK Success Pointed Flower Edged Punch. The ornament die is from Spellbinders, and the paper is from an older K&Co 12x12 pad. I wish you could see just how pretty this card really is...I think this is one of my favorites.

You have an entire week to join us for the PUNCH IT challenge, feel free to link up HERE! Don't forget to check out the wonderful projects my teamies came up with this week...they always inspire me. Sadly, our fellow teamie Kristie is leaving her DT post this week....we'll miss her, and wish her only the best!.

Thanks for stopping by and leaving all of the sweet comments that you do...they always put a smile on my face!
:Dxx

8 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

Gorgeous!! I love her, I used her a lot last year! Thanks for reminding me I have her! lol! I need to make a book telling me all of the digis I have, they tend to get forgotten....

jan farnworth said...

adorable love it.

Harriet Skelly said...

What a great holiday card - that image is beautiful!

Kathy said...

I love this, what a sweet image and colored to perfection. Fun ornament shape die cut, too.

Chrissy said...

So adorable Denice, fabulous colouring.

Luv CHRISSYxx

~Tammy~ said...

This is amazing and your coloring is flawless! Wow so beautiful!

Kraftylittlebox said...

Hi denice,
I saw this card on the flutter by blog and just had to pop over to say hi :)
It's gorgeous, I love the colours and your image looks beautiful, well done on being so restrained and not buying more dies!! It's hard to do, although I think we all buy far more products than we'll ever need, including me lol
Anyway have a lovely Sunday
Hugs Klair xx

http://kraftylittlebox.blogspot.co.uk/

Lynette said...

I love your adorable image and also the way you've colored her. What a wonderful card!