Nov 21, 2012

FBW #215 Sketch by Kathy

This week's challenge at Flutter By Wednesday is to use this wonderful sketch by our own Sketch Designer Kathy Curry. If you've never tried one of her sketches I have to tell you, they are easy to work with and ALWAYS have wonderful results.
 
This sketch along with a butterfly and/or fairy....that's all you need to join us this week!
 
 

I decided to use Kathy's sketch to make a little notebook for myself because I was having trouble keeping track of some of my favorite weekly challenges and DT obligations....I know an on-line calendar works nicely, but I'm one who has to actually write it down to remember it. That's what this was made for....I love it and use it almost daily, I really like knowing I'm keeping everything in one place.


I'm such a fan of Michele Perkett's digi images and used her wonderful Lily the Fairy Enchantment image for this week's challenge. The DP is from Theresa Collin's Fabrication line and MME's _?_ line.  I used my BIA to bind the 4.25" x 5.5" pages and made a page marker with ribbon and a butterfly charm.  And if you can image...lots of glitter in all the right places.

You have until next Tuesday Evening to join us in this fun challenge, feel free to link up HERE...and don't forget to check out how my teamies used this wonderful sketch....you will be inspired.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have a happy and blessed Thanksgiving!
:Dxx


6 comments:

Kristie said...

This is beautiful!!! What a great idea to use the sketch on a journal cover. I love how you colored the fairy!

Kathy said...

Oh, this is so pretty! Love the idea of doing a notebook. I'm one who writes everything down, too. I never use an online calendar! Love this image and your coloring.

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous fairy and colouring Denice, I love your note book, I need to write everything down too..gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Joey said...

Denice this is stunning, I love the design and colours. Joey x

Lynette said...

What a fabulous color for your book! Such organization. I have to make lists, too. But, I do print out my calendar from the computer:)

Rachel Parys said...

Great idea!! I'm with you, if I don't write it down, it never existed! lol! This turned out gorgeous!!