Nov 14, 2012

FBW & WW Thank-You Collaboration

The day has come where both of my DT challenges are one and the same...THANK-YOU! Seriously, THANK-YOU/THANKFUL is the challenge for both teams, lol!
 
.
This adorable image from Dilly Beans is Amalia and after coloring her in a few places I added  a little sentiment, then popped a Recollections butterfly on top of everything.  How sweet that Dilly Beans is our sponsor at Wicked Wednesday this week!

A fairy or butterfly, and a thank-you....those are the only requirements for this week's Flutter By Wednesday challenge and I had all of that on my ATC so it only made sense to me to make it into a card.


 
I used Jen Shults' DS #76 sketch for inspiration, even though I didn't make the deadline for her weekly challenge I still wanted to mention which sketch I used.

You have until Tuesday evening to join both challenges, feel free to link up to Wicked Wednesday HERE and Flutter By Wednesday HERE!

As always, THANK-YOU for stopping by, it's always nice to read your sweet comments.
:Dxx

8 comments:

Chrissy said...

So cute Denice, such a lovely image and colouring, and a gorgeous butterfly.

luv CHRISSYxx

Rachel Parys said...

Cute, cute, cute!! I love just the touch of color you gave her, and the placement of that butterfly! Very cool! Awesome job!

Kristie said...

Super cute! Love the bright/fun colors you used :)

jan farnworth said...

what a cheery thank you card.

Beverly G said...

Loved the ATC, but then I saw you made it into a card, pretty cool, love the cheery colors. That butterfly was the perfect match for her wings.

Danni said...

I wondered if the two challenges would ever come together so you could combine them..how cool!! Awesome ATC and so cool to see it on the beautiful card!!

Jenn Borjeson said...

I just love using my ATC's to make cards! This is just beautiful, my friend. :)

Harriet Skelly said...

I love it when I can combine challenges together - you did a great job! I love that you used the ATC on this sweet card!